2014 RIVERFEST TICKET GIVEAWAY Rules
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KFDM-KBTV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KFDM (the Station), KBTV, RIVERFEST, ESULLIVAN ADVERTISING, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate family includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter.
(b) To be eligible, entrants will be prompted to appear in person at Port Neches Park on Wednesday April 30, 2014 between 7:00 and -9:00 am CDT. The Station will give away two (2) wristbands valid for Riverfest to the first fifteen (15) people.
(c) The ticket giveaway starts on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 7am and ends the earlier to occur of (i) at 9:00 am CDT, or (ii) when all of the prizes have been given away. Winners will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.
1. Fifteen (15) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive two (2) wristband tickets to the 2014 RIVERFEST at Port Neches Park. The wristband tickets are valid for all five days, April 30 to May 4, 2014. Wristband tickets allow entry into the entertainment complex. The wristband tickets ARE NOT for unlimited rides. Each wristband is valued at $15.The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event a performance or the festival is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified immediately in person. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received immediately upon notification at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
4. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
5. Only one prize will be awarded per household
6. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and San Antonio Television, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and San Antonio Television, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and San Antonio Television, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants and the order of arrival at Port Neches Park.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KFDM Channel 6, 2955 IH 10 East, Beaumont, TX, 77702 or on our website, kfdm.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KFDM Channel 6, 2955 IH 10 East, Beaumont, TX 77702 by May 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, Riverfest and esullivan Advertising accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.