KFDM NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Texas or Louisiana residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the KFDM viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., SINCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, ,and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast KFDM (collectively the Station), COWBOY SILSBEE, THE MEDICAL CENTER OF SOUTHEAST TEXAS, EASTEX PHYSICIANS ORGANIZATION, AND THE BERNSEN LAW FIRM their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations,local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses,grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2.To enter Log on to KFDM.COM and click on the No Text Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phone number, age, address, city,state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2012, and all entries must be received by the Station by THURSDAY, AUGUST 29, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. CT on the last Thursday of each month during the Contest Period to qualify for the monthly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4.On THE LAST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH beginning September 28, 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all new valid No Text Zone registrations on record as of THAT DATE, for a total of twelve (12)winners..
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. TWELVE (12) winners will receive a GIFT CARD valued at $100 each. The total prize value is $100. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card.
2. The winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10)business days of notification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize will be forfeited,and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. SINCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. SINCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. SINCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge. SINCLAIR BROADCASTING LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness,photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours 2955 IH 10 EAST, BEAUMONT, TX 77702and on the Station's website at KFDM.COM.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope to KFDM CHANNEL 6, 2955 IH 10 EAST, BEAUMONT, TX 77702 BY DECEMBER 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc.,Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. SINCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, VISA, EASTEX PHYSICIANS ORGANIZATION, COWBOY SILSBEE, BERNSEN LAW FIRM, AND THE MEDICAL CENTER OF SOUTHEAST TEXAS accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.