Forecast more >
The next cold front will move through our area Tuesday with a good coverage of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Some rainfall totals to around one inch will be possible in the heavier cells. Colder air will return Tuesday night into Thursday.
Several Halloween events, for kids and adults, are taking place around Southeast Texas.
- The "Dress for Vets" Trunk or Treat is scheduled to start at 6 p.m. Thursday at the Logon Cafe on Calder. Kids and their families can come for raffle and costume prizes, a silent auction and live music. The proceeds will benefit the non-profit No Stone Left Unturned. The nonprofit dedicates their funds to rebuilding headstones of veterans that have been forgotten or destroyed.
- The Fall Festival Rain or Shine is scheduled to take place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at North End Baptist Church in Beaumont.
- Wesley United Methodist Church's Fall Festival is scheduled to take place from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Wesley United Methodist Church in Beaumont. Kids from all over the area are invited to converge on the campus to parade from trunk to trunk for candy and to enjoy rides, games, inflatables, and food booths.
- BPD's Trunk or Treat and Haunted Jail is scheduled to take place from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Beaumont Civic Center. For more information call 880-1092.
- The Fall Festival at the Agape Christian Fellowship has been moved inside and is scheduled to take place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., 4400 Lincoln Avenue, Cindy Williams said.
- Spookfest is scheduled to take place from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday at Spindletop-Glady's Boomtown.
- R&B hip hop star Trinidad James is scheduled to have a live concert at 9 p.m. Thursday at Club Rumba, 3684 College St.