Forecast more >
As expected fewer storms today as High Pressure aloft is building into the area from the east along with drier air. Rain coverages slim to none thru the weekend with the high in place. The Anticyclone will move northeast of the area next week allowing for upper level disturbances to move in from Louisiana beginning late Monday into Tuesday ...
School delays due to inclement weather
Due to expected inclement weather, some school districts in Southeast Texas are delaying the start of school Tuesday. This list will be updated as KFDM News receives information from districts.
- Due to Inclement Weather, Chester ISD will have a 10am start time on Tuesday, March 4, 2014.
- Due to inclement weather, Colmesneil ISD will have a 10 a.m. start time and buses will run 2 hours late on Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Teachers and Staff should report at 9:30am and students should report to school at 10 a.m.
- School will start at 9am and buses will run an hour late.
- School will start at 10am Tuesday due to inclement weather
- School will start two hours late Tuesday.
WEST HARDIN ISD
- West Hardin ISD starts at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.