Forecast more >
Early morning showers returned for certain areas around Hardin and Jefferson counties this morning, with plenty of rain falling from High Island to the Bolivar Peninsula. Enough moisture moving in from areas west of us to push our rain coverage up to 50%. Most of the models agree on the rains to be done by this evening. Our Saturday sees partly ...
School delays due to inclement weather
Due to expected inclement weather, some school districts in Southeast Texas are delaying the start of school Tuesday. This list will be updated as KFDM News receives information from districts.
- Due to Inclement Weather, Chester ISD will have a 10am start time on Tuesday, March 4, 2014.
- Due to inclement weather, Colmesneil ISD will have a 10 a.m. start time and buses will run 2 hours late on Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Teachers and Staff should report at 9:30am and students should report to school at 10 a.m.
- School will start at 9am and buses will run an hour late.
- School will start at 10am Tuesday due to inclement weather
- School will start two hours late Tuesday.
WEST HARDIN ISD
- West Hardin ISD starts at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.