Email List
 

Watch Newscasts LIVETraffic Senior SegmentPay It ForwardRoad TrippinTailgate Party
Advertise with us!

Forecast    more >

Synopsis.......

 

Very heavy rains in the Lakes Area today due to seabreeze and upper level disturbance moving thru the Central and southern Plains. Too windy in the Triangle on Tuesday for a big coverage as the winds kept the seabreeze from Developing. Weak high pressure aloft will build in Wed and stick around for a few days. Plenty of moisture underneath the ...

More...

Washington Times

Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Rain tapers off Thursday, picks up Friday

SOUTHEAST TEXAS - Showers and thunderstorms are expected to taper off Thursday across Southeast Texas but pick up again Friday, according to KFDM meteorologists.

Watch KFDM News and stay with kfdm.com for updates on the forecast.

There's a 40% chance of rain Thursday, 60% Friday and Saturday, 40% Sunday and 30% Monday.

High temperatures will reach the 80's with lows Friday and Saturday in the 60's. Highs should reach the upper 80's to near 90 Monday-Wednesday.

 


 

Tonight on KFDM Channel 6

6:00 -
KFDM 6 evening news
6:30 -
WHEEL OF FORTUNE
7:00
ComedyTime
7:30-
ComedyTime
8:00 -
CrimeTime
9:00-
48 Hours Mystery
10:00 -
KFDM 6 NEWS tonight

Complete Schedule »

Talkers